Monday, August 23, 2010

New York, Paris, & Princess Castles

Las Vegas the only place where you can see New York, Paris, & Princess castles all in one day...


Willie with his cousin Chantelle.. Notice the ear phones you know they both had their ipods on..



Willie & Isabella waiting for the Pirate ship at the Treasure Island.. What can I say they are crazy & cute!!




We got a great spot but good things come to those who wait...

My sister & niece

Will always love's The Coca-Cola store he is rubbing off on the kids..

Bella is so "Drinky"

Now that's a BIG GULP

Even Chany was thirsty

Always a quick stop at M&M world. I think Isabella was not too sure about the M&M... She looks ready to run..

Beep Beep


Spider-man.. Spider-man..
Bella getting some spider-man action too although she did the Spider-man hands with Hello Kitty.. Look at those webs go..

Freddy Kuger... Gave me nightmares... SpOoKy



We had lot's of fun showing my sister everything from New York to Paris and Princess to Pirates.. Everything from flowers to fountains to M&M's to Coca-Cola!! We had some great times with our ROMERO family too!! We laughed... we cried...

Our dad is the best!!

Sister's

Brother's

My dad & his "lap dog"

BBQ's YuMmY

Wait gotta get a picture
"shake it like a polaroid camera" my sister's funny song (inside joke)




Isabella asked me "Mom can I have a beer" thank goodness she meant root beer





It was a great time visiting with my Romero family!! We really need to do this more often & next time with everyone there!! Only in Vegas can you go from Paris to Egypt & enjoy family, fun, & sun!!

Don't forget the water it is Hot in the desert..