Saturday, February 6, 2010

Better Late Than Never....

Here are a few pic's from Christmas


Isabella on her new Princess Bike



PJ's, crown, & dress shoes "Im so HAPPY"



Christmas Eve "Can I open just one PLEASE"


Snoopy (the bunny) has to be in the picture too
Her favorite toy since she was a baby..







My little man


My Princess Bella


Say Cheese






The four of us at Christmas Eve service at the Dixie Center

(2,500 people there counting us)



Christmas morning & I mean EARLY morning...



Bright & early 6:45 am & that is only after telling them that 3 am was just

way too EARLY...


There was a sea of TOYS, TOYS, TOYS...


Check the Shirt.. "I made you a present this year"

ITS A BOMB... Funny boy



The dogs got spoiled


Daddy got spoiled too..


& Mommy had to work :(




No Mommy got spoiled too.. We all did it was a very Merry Christmas

We all spoiled eachother