Monday, May 3, 2010

Over the River & through the desert to GRANDPOO''s house we go..

"GRANDPOO" is Isabella's new word she run's around & says shampoo then grandpoo which made her grandpa giggle.. We had a really nice visit with my Dad & Annie. They just bought them a new house down in Vegas & it is really cute & cozy!! It looks so nice they just had the yard done, new carpet, & paint it was impressive!!

We had a nice lil barbeQ with the family my Unc Danny & cuz Mickayla came over & joined us. It was a really nice visit with everyone!! My dad is the best we love him soo much it was nice to celebrate a early mother's day with my pa or Grandpoo. Annie spoiled us with breakfast made by her one day & then breakfast buffet the next.

We also had a quick stop at the Mini Las Vegas Grand Prix.. Go Carts & Games


Willie has the look of "What did I get myself into"....
Isabella had fun on the lil rollercoaster she loved yelling whoo hoo but wouldn't quite lift her hands up just yet.. I knew I started driving too fast on the go carts when Isabella would sink in her chair I would look over & she would almost be flat until I slowed down.. then she would pop her head back up.. CrAzY DrIvErS..


We had a quick lil stop at Toys R Us too.. Toys R Us = Happy Kiddo's what else can I say they love going there!!

Isabella's buddy my dad's dog Jocie I think she might think she is human the way she sat on the chair. It's too funny to see a huge black lab sit on your lap like she is a lil lap dog.. I got my share of getting smooshed.. Its just too cute!!
We had a great visit we will have to do that more often now that my dad lives close by!!