Sunday, May 2, 2010

Update.. I have not wrote anything in way too long..


So this was a while back but better late that never...
The Las Vegas Zoo

Pretty Peacock








Turtles





Then THE BIG CAT.. MEOW





This cat seriously was like a pet kitty cat.. we were saying here kitty kitty & it came to the gate.. Really that chain link looking cage was all that separated us from this monster but talk about beautiful!!















The Zoo was fun then off to a quick stop at Circus Circus..





Hold on tight..


Will & Isabella fishing for ducks..

Say Cheese






Isabella decided she did not want to wear her pants.. Literally in the middle of Circus Circus Fun Dome.. Being far away from bathrooms I told her make sure you go potty "I don't want you to pee your pants" Ok mom... So she takes her pants off & says Ok I won't pee my pants... Gotta love it.. although her big bro was a lil embarrassed..